Flexible, with variable droplet spectrum, intermittent nebulising and PARI PEP S system
The PARI BOY is the right device for patients who need particular assistance during treatment and who also might benefit from short inhalation session times. An extensive range of extra equipment makes the PARI BOY the versatile device for airway treatment.
- PARI LC SPRINT Nebuliser with PIF Control – the integrated “training tool” helps patients to learn effective inhalation technique.
- PARI LC SPRINT Nebuliser is supplied with two nozzles. The blue nozzle is standard and the extra red nozzle attachment generates fine aerosol droplets which are better able to reach deep into your lungs.
- Comes with the PARI PEP S System which can be used either alone or in combination with the nebuliser (to shorten the overall treatment time/to allow for significant time savings).
- Interrupter enables intermittent nebulising and allows the treatment to be stopped and medication saved.
- PARI LC SPRINT Nebuliser is easy to clean and can be disinfected to ensure high hygiene standards.
- PARI LC SPRINT Nebulisers are made from materials which are safe and tested to the highest standards (without plasticisers).
- PARI LC SPRINT nebulisers have been used in clinical trials for a range of medications for nebulisation and can be found in their patient information leaflets.
- PARI BOY Compressor
- PARI LC SPRINT nebuliser with PIF (blue insert)
- Additional (red) nozzle for PARI LC SPRINT nebuliser
- PARI Child mask soft
- PARI PEP S System
To the PARI PEP S System