PARI O-PEP receives top marks in physiotherapist survey!
In a survey of German physiotherapists, the PARI O-PEP achieved positive feedback:
- 93% of respondents rated it "Very Good" or "Good"
- 93% achieved the desired therapeutic outcome, especially in mucus clearance
- 78% of test subjects found the oval mouthpiece pleasant to use
- 100% of users liked the handling of the O-PEP
- Overwhelmingly they liked the practical storage bag and the handy size
The survey on the new PARI O-PEP showed it was well accepted and found to be effective. Patients did not report any side effects of treatment and 80% of patients are now using the O-PEP in addition to their inhalation therapy.
The use of oscillating PEP systems such as the PARI O-PEP has been to proven to mobilise secretions in diseases of the lower airways, such as cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, COPD and asthma. It can greatly help alleviate an unproductive cough and shortness of breath.
For further information on the PARI O-PEP please call us on 01932 341122 or visit the product page.