PARI SINUS2 causes the aerosol to pulsate, enabling it to penetrate your sinus cavities – exactly where it is needed!
- Stubborn mucus and secretions are loosened.
- PARI SINUS2 can nebulise, among other things, approved antibiotics or steroids.
- Suitable for use from 6 years of age.
- The compressor can also be used totreat the lungs by adding a different PARI nebuliser chamber.
What makes nebuliser therapy with the PARI SINUS2 so special?
Many of the common therapy options for treating nasal sinus inflammation (such as nasal sprays and nasal irrigation) fail because they cannot make their way through the narrow passages to the nasal sinuses. When taken as tablets, drugs are distributed throughout the whole body, not specifically where they are needed.
In contrast, nebuliser therapy with PARI SINUS2 is a gentle, non-invasive therapy. Due to the pulsation, the mist (aerosol), and the medicine if applicable, penetrate the nasal sinuses.
Saline solutions or medicines – what can you use the PARI SINUS2 for?
You can nebulise saline solution with the PARI SINUS2 to mobilise secretions.
- Isotonic saline solutions have a salt content of 0.9 percent (e.g. PARI NaCl Inhalation Solution) and therefore have the same salt concentration as human blood.
- Solutions with more than 0.9 percent salt content are called hypertonic. PARI offers two variations: MucoClear 3% and 6%.
The higher the salt concentration, the more the secretions are mobilised.
If you have been prescribed nebuliser medication to treat infections or inflammation in your sinuses, you can use the PARI SINUS2 to nebulise them.