Vivatmo me from BOSCH enables asthmatic patients to measure their own degree of airway inflammation at any time. This helps to give a better understanding of their current state of health and an increased feeling of security everyday.
- Small, handy and cordless; it can be used anywhere.
- LED display gives direct feedback on correct breathing technique.
- Readily available measuring device, with an easy-to-understand traffic light feedback system.
- Maintenance-free system with no calibration.
- Gives the healthcare professional additional results, enabling them to optimise therapy for the patient.
- Easy transfer of FeNO-data from Vivatmo me device into the Vivatmo-App (contains Asthma Diary and pollen forecast for patient support)
The Vivatmo app
Fear of asthma attacks or breathlessness are just two of the uncertainties which asthmatic patients face every day. Most patients just have to rely on subjective self-assessment to estimate their current state of health.
The Vivatmo app is available as the perfect complement. Measurement values can easily be transferred in the app via Bluetooth from the device to a mobile phone. The app also displays the current daily pollen count.