Our customers, whose lives often depend on inhalation treatment, have to be able to count on PARI. The reliability of our products is ensured by the careful selection of materials, quality manufacturing at our in-house production facilities and stringent quality control. PARI procures production material, capital equipment, services and MRO products in a global buying group – PARI Corporate Purchasing.
When it comes to purchasing, we are anxious to only work with suppliers who can meet our high demands in terms of quality, reliability, flexibility and pricing. We offer such suppliers cooperation on a partnership basis that can be developed further for shared success.
If you're interested in working with our company, you should
- have a quality system based on international standards (ideally DIN EN ISO 13485) in place
- recognise our quality guidelines for suppliers
- show a flexible response to our needs while keeping to deadlines
- understand and be able to use logistics instruments such as Kanban, JiS, consignment, etc.
- offer technical support and advice
- accept our general purchasing terms and conditions