The VELOX makes life easier by shortening inhalation times, thus allowing more freedom to enjoy life. Its ergonomic design and small number of components make it easy to use, whilst its extremely quiet operation guarantees discreet treatment. Optional battery operation enables maximum mobility, and the small size and light weight of the device make it ideal for use away from home.
- Fast, efficient aerosol therapy due to high aerosol output with a high percentage of droplets that can enter the lungs (approx. 3 min for 2.5 ml Salbutamol/Albuterol ready-to-use ampoules)
- Maximum mobility due to optional mains or battery operation and small size
- Simple handling due to ergonomic design, small number of parts and light weight
- Discreet treatment due to extremely quiet operation
The VELOX consists of the membrane nebuliser, the control unit and the mouthpiece. The package also includes a multi-voltage power plug, a handy carrying case and the VELOXcare (cleaning aid for the membrane nebuliser).
VELOXcare membrane nebuliser cleaning aid - for safe treatment.
- The VELOXcare cleaning aid helps to maintain the efficiency of the VELOX. It provides a simple solution for rinsing and unblocking the membrane pores
- With regular use, VELOXcare helps to maintain consistently short treatment times.
|Available in 2 equipment variants|
for adults and children
ages 3 years and older
incl. SMARTMASK Baby
for babies and toddlers up to 3 years